1. How safe is it against wind and earthquake?
It is structurally designed by our engineers to withstand wind and earthquake loads ( as per IS 875)
2. What is the advantage over brick wall construction?
It is a dry construction. It is factory made. Wall thickness is lesser, and gives you bigger room.
3. Can I do concrete floor over the LGSF frame?
Yes, you can.
4. Can we do any kind of finish on the system?
Yes, any kind of finish is possible from simple paint to stone cladding.
5. What is expected out of me in getting the proposal?
. Autocad drawings or at least a lay out.
.QRF filled for rest of the details like location height of building, seismic zone, wind loads etc.
6. How much time does it take to respond?
Between 3-5 working days depending on the level of details furnished.